Explore open positions below.
Cirrus Cycles / Kinekt USA is in search of a cycling geek to lead our marketing team. This is a person who has experience in marketing strategy, customer focused content creation, and digital campaign management.
The ideal candidate is curious, creative, collaborative, detail-oriented, and while it is imperative to have a strong marketing background, it is equally important to be inquisitive and maybe a bit crazy!
Cirrus Cycles was launched in 2011 by two passionate cyclists who wanted to make the connection between a rider and their bicycle more comfortable. The original product was a suspension seatpost and that technology story carries through to today. We’ve since grown to offer several variations on the original seatpost, suspension stems and other accessories to help make your riding experience more enjoyable. “Comfort in Motion” is our tagline and the lens through which we view all new product ideas. Most everything is designed and tested in our Bellingham, WA home and a significant portion of our manufacturing still happens in our shop.
This position will work closely with everyone on our team (we are a small but fun bunch) and will be responsible for all external brand communication, website design and management and will be the company liaison to all outside marketing and PR related contractors. This position will have a seat on our leadership team, helping navigate the day-to-day as well as strategic thinking for our future.
- Understanding of bikes, components, and the odd but lovable culture of the cycling industry
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing customers
- Create and maintain product marketing plans and collateral
- Own and conduct quality-control of all product creative from both a visual and messaging standpoint
- Spearhead and grow social media presence and promotion across key channels in collaboration with contracted partners
- Work hand in hand with e-commerce agency partners to ensure maximum success across online strategy (website, Amazon etc.)
- Help develop visual merchandising/ POS strategy
- Facilitate all brand and product photography/video assets
- Manage the product and messaging around it from initial conceptualization to shelf/web page
- 3 - 5+ years of experience managing a brand presence online
- Possess a creative mind, not afraid to question and improve the status quo
- Strong writing skills, including technical pieces
- Familiarity with HTML and content management systems
- Experience with SEO, paid search, and programmatic media
- Background in photography and video is recommended
- Strategic thinking that is rooted in insights and outside-the-box solution
- Clear communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage time and resources on multiple projects at once
- Willingness for some travel to races and events
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field preferred
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and feel comfortable working with a small team environment
Cirrus Cycles offers competitive pay (starting range for this position is $62k-$70k/year), PTO, medical and dental options, and discounts on bikes and bike parts. This position is based in Bellingham, but allows for some WFH/remote flexibility
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org