Explore open positions below.
As a designer, your purpose is to help craft great ride experiences. You will work together with marketing and engineering to provide forward thinking concepts and design direction for components. A designer in this position is engaged in rider research, concept development, rapid prototyping, design refinement, and production support. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional design, problem solving, communication, and visualization skills, and excel in a multi-functional team culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the Product Development process.
- Understand and apply future trends in design, technology, and materials.
- Gather user insights to inform design solutions.
- Define aspects of form, geometry, aesthetics, mechanical parameters, fit, function, user interaction, and meet defined expectations for product features, cost, manufacturability, and production schedules.
- Communicate concepts, developmental work, and finalized design solutions by methods meeting the specific needs of each project. Communication formats can include, but are not limited to, artistic renderings, CAD models, physical models, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
- Initiate and direct the development of models and prototypes to test and qualify key product characteristics, manufacturability, and aesthetics.
- Prepare and present new product concepts, internally and externally as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of material and process technologies applicable to new product development.
- Collaborate respectfully with teammates, and internal and external resources to ensure new product development success.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Industrial Design or Product Design
- A work hard/ play hard attitude and ready to take the initiative to get things done
- Willingness to travel for research, development, and inspiration
- Proficient in all phases of product development
- Proven ability at solving complex design problems with simple and elegant solutions
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of various materials and manufacturing processes
- Basic understanding of biomechanics (Knowledge of anatomy and ergonomics is a plus)
- Strong analog and digital visual communication skills (Adobe Suite experience is a plus)
- Proficient in 3D CAD surface modeling (Autodesk Fusion 360/ Inventor experience is a plus)
- Strong physical prototyping ability (3D printing or CNC experience is a plus)
Cirrus Cycles is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.
If interested, please send Cover Letter and Portfolio (PDF or website) to email@example.com
Assembly workers required for small, vibrant, rapidly growing, bicycle accessory company in Bellingham.
The positions are part-time to start and could become full-time. There is long-term opportunity with potential for growth within the company.
As an Assembler each person will perform routine and repetitive assembly operations on sub-assemblies, assemblies and final assembly of units. Worker must be able to lift 60 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in & prep components for assembly?
- Read and understand work order and assembly instructions
- Assemble sub-assemblies, assemblies and final assembly of units
- Perform simple modifications to units as instructed
- Complete paperwork as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Schedule is as needed – must be available 20+ hours per week.
Pay is based on skill level and experience
Send your info to: Jobs@cirruscycles.com