Explore open positions below.
Cirrus Cycles Inc, a small, rapidly growing manufacturer of bicycle suspension components in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Manufacturing Manager to lead our production processes. You will supervise all employees in product assembly, quality control, shipping and receiving. Responsibility includes maintaining production and staffing schedules as well as coordinating with purchasing and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of component inventory. This is an ideal entry-level position to learn and grow with a fast-paced innovative company. Join our team!
Our ideal candidate has college education in business, engineering, or manufacturing as well as experience in production management of small component assembly. Strong communication and organizational skills are also desired.
Salary range: $35-40,000 ( based on experience)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all employees in product assembly, quality control, shipping and receiving
- Lead and motivate all employees to meet schedules, improve processes, costs, and quality.
- Maintain production and staffing schedules
- Coordinate with purchasing and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of component inventory.
- Hire and train new staff members as required to meet production schedule
- Hire with a focus on diversity, equality and inclusion and continue the established relationships with workforce with disabilities programs
- Ensure the manufacturing floor is in compliance with all safety and health regulations
- Deliver production reports to management on productivity and efficiency as required
- Conduct routine audits of equipment and maintenance schedules with manufacturing engineer
- Write and present employee performance reviews and recommend compensation increases.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College education in business, manufacturing, or engineering
- Production management experience
- Continual improvement process experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bring a positive, entrepreneurial attitude to a fast growing company.
Applicants should apply to Cirrus Jobs at Jobs@cirruscycles.com
Assembly workers required for small, vibrant, rapidly growing, bicycle accessory company in Bellingham.
The positions are part-time to start and could become full-time. There is long-term opportunity with potential for growth within the company.
As an Assembler each person will perform routine and repetitive assembly operations on sub-assemblies, assemblies and final assembly of units. Worker must be able to lift 60 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in & prep components for assembly?
- Read and understand work order and assembly instructions
- Assemble sub-assemblies, assemblies and final assembly of units
- Perform simple modifications to units as instructed
- Complete paperwork as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Schedule is as needed – must be available 20+ hours per week.
Pay is based on skill level and experience
Send your info to: Jobs@cirruscycles.com