Introducing the Revolutionary Stem that is designed to reduce arm, wrist, and shoulder discomfort. Adjustable, Compact, and built to last. The Ultimate Upgrade™
Now cyclists of all types can enjoy our patented Active Suspension System with a higher rise that lifts your torso, neck and shoulders to a more comfortable riding position. Thereby reducing stress, neck strain, numbness and other discomfort. Also improving control and visibility.
New Kinekt 50 Degree Comfort+ Stem:
All Stem Features:
- 15-20mm of travel for comfort and control.
- Significantly reduces high-frequency vibration felt through the handlebars due to uneven terrain.
- Your Kinekt Stem comes with 3 different springs to adjust to your riding style and terrain. Easy to change! Comes with Soft, Medium (Installed) and Firm.
- Compatible with a wide range of handlebars (shims may be required for some bars).
- Balanced so extra weight is not noticed.
- Control and steering are not compromised.
- Significantly lighter than suspension fork.
- Our new Stem is Vertically Compliant for more comfort and safety. The movement is up and down and does not change your riding position under hard braking. Your Kinekt Stem gives you confidence under any riding conditions.
Questions on sizing and materials?
Learn more and find the best stem for you here.
|Model||Weight +/- 30g||Travel||Stack height||Handlebar Clamp||Steerer Clamp|
|90mm x 7deg||470g||15-20 mm||45mm||31.8 mm||1 1/8” Threadless|
|100mm x 30deg||500g||15-20 mm||45mm||31.8 mm||1 1/8” Threadless|
|105mm x 7deg||500g||15-20 mm||40mm||31.8 mm||1 1/8” Threadless|
|120mm x 7deg||530g||15-20 mm||40mm||31.8 mm||1 1/8” Threadless|
We offer FREE shipping within the United States for all product combinations. Outside the US? Kinekt products can also be found ordered internationally from our partners. We ship all our products anywhere in the world for a nominal charge. For our international supporters, please note that import duties and taxes are not included in the shipping cost. Those charges will be collected by the carrier at delivery.